maandag 14 maart 2016

Introducing: Lieve and Maxence

Interview with Lieve
What is Disney favorite ?
Frozen
What is food favorite ?
Frites
What is favorite colours ?
Blue
What is favorite animal ?
Horse
What is subject school favorite ?
Gymnastic
What is flower favorite ?
Rose
What is soda favorite ?
Ice Tea
What is the day week favorite ?
Satuday
What is friends favorite ?
Mirte
What is countries favorite
Amerika

My favorite Disney is Frozen. My favorite food is Frites. My favorite colours is blue. My favorite animal is the horse. My favorite subject is Gymnastic. My favorite flower is rose. My favorite soda is Ice Tea. My favorite day week is Satuday. My favourite friend is Mirte and my favorite country is Amerika.

Interview with Maxence.
He is 15 years old. His favorite food is Sushi. He has 2 cats Garfield and Tigrou. He want to go paris at holiday. He fevorite movie is Fairy Tail. He best friend is lea. His fevorite thing in french is croissant. His fevorite collor is blue. He have 1 brother and 1 sister. His hobby is football.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten